Sunningdale School is partnering with COBS Bread Upper Oakville to raise funds for the school. For every six-pack of baked good pre-purchased through School Cash Online, COBS Bread Upper Oakville will give Sunningdale School $2 of the sale! Proceeds from this doughraiser will go towards student STEAM initiatives and technology.
Each six-pack of hot cross buns costs $7.50 and will be baked fresh on your selected pick-up date. There are five delicious spring-time treats to choose from:
- Traditional Fruit, filled with raisins, currants, and mixed spice.
- Chocolate Chip, with over 100 chocolate chips in each bun.
- Cranberry & Orange, packed full of plump cranberries and orange zest.
- Apple & Cinnamon, real apple slices and cinnamon chips.
- Mini Cinnamon Buns, sticky spirals made with real butter.
The student/parent who orders the most six-packs will win a $100 gift voucher from COBS Bread Upper Oakville. Feel free to purchase for all your family and friends. There is no limit on the number of items per order. We just ask that one designated person pick up the entire order and distributes it to those who placed an order with them.
- Select your items and indicate your pick-up date on School Cash Online. All orders are to be placed through School Cash Online by Sunday, April 14 at midnight.
- Pick up your order at COBS Bread Upper Oakville (located at 1011 Upper Middle Rd E., Oakville) on your selected date, Thursday, April 18 OR Friday, April 19. Please note that pick-up is between 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.